Water Baptism Outline
MEANING OF WATER BAPTISM
Water Baptism is the total immersion in water of an individual who has accepted Jesus Christ as his/her Lord and Savior to establish divine fulfillment of righteousness and endue with power of God to excel as a Christian.
PURPOSE OF WATER BAPTISM
1) To fulfill righteousness. Matt 3:15-16. In order to experience the order of Christ righteousness for every Christian.
2) To establish death burial and resurrection of Christ in a Christian. So as to be raised up with him to establish victory over death and Satan. Col 2:12, Rom 6:3-4
3) To establish a resurrected life in Christ so as to live in the newness of resurrection Christ. Rom 6;4-5
4) To destroy the body of sin so as to live above sickness, lack poverty and death. Rom 6:6
5) To provoke open heaven over our destiny. Matt 3:16
6) To establish our identity with God the Father. Matt 3:17
7) To open up our communication link with heaven. Matt 3:17 and spiritual direction. Mark 1:12
HOW TO ACCESS THESE PURPOSE FULL OF BENEFIT OF A VICTORIOUS CHRISTIAN LIFE
(a) Be expectant to have encounter with destiny
(b) Pray to be an embodiment of all the benefits
This is your day of encounter in Jesus precious name.